Guideline for Submission of Manuscript by Authors Layout of the Manuscript
Title : Within 2 lines
Abstract : Within 300 words
- Review of related literature
- Research Design and Methodology
- Data Analysis
- Discussion of Findings
- Recommendations/ Way forward
Other format parameters will include
- Language: English
- Words: Within 6000
- Keywords: Maximum of eight (8)
- Headings & sub-headings: Should be numbered like 1, 2 (then 1, 1.1.1) etc.
- Tables and figures: Numbered with description and source below their body
- Author details: Name, designation, organization, address, email and contact no of all Co-authors in hierarchical order as appeared in final publication.
- References: Should be in APA style and arranged in alphabetical sequence
- File format: Word Document
- Page layout: Normal margin, Letter page size, Portrait, One column
- Font type & size: Times New Roman, 12(paragraph), 14 bold (1st level heading), 12 bold (2nd level heading), 11 bold (3rd level heading), 11 italics (4th level heading).
- Paragraph: (Line spacing 5 lines), Justify alignment
Publication Mode: Online Full text & Print.
Steps in Submission of Research Papers
These are the steps to be followed by authors during submission of research paper.
- Before submission: Please ensure you have read the authors guidelines and journal’s policy for The research paper should adhere to publication guidelines and standard paper layout.
- During submission: The corresponding author submits research paper on behalf of co- authors and handles all The research paper should be submitted online.
- After submission: After successful submission a confirmation message will be send to the corresponding author via
The three step simple publication process ensures rapid publication of research papers and author satisfaction.
- Preliminary checking: In this stage the paper is judged based on following criteria: suitability of the research topic, appropriate content and images, layout of research paper and co-author At this stage the journal editor assigns any of the following status to research paper:
- Accepted – Forwarded to journal editors
- Rejected – Rejection email sent to author
- Editorial decision: In this stage the chief editor sends research paper to a qualified The editors comments will be:
- Accept – Accept in totality
- Modify – Modification (minor or major) author notified
- Reject – Rejection email sent to author
The editorial team will evaluate the comments of the reviewer either to adopt, modify or reject.
The decision of the editorial team is final.
- Article publication: An accepted document is forwarded for editing, proofreading and External author may be required to make some payments for publishing.